Delicatessen Monday – October 2nd at 19:00, KC Grad, Braće Krsmanović 4!
Get your plate and your senses ready this delicatessen Monday! Check out what we’ll simmer while hanging together and promoting our educational campaign HOW SISTERS COULD DO IT BEST!
Reconstruction Women’s Fund have launched this campaign with the idea to problematize spending of public money and in the same time to consider where we can contribute individually.
In situation when we are not thought to think about public money, it’s meaning and tracking, when we are financially illiterate, when we just talk about it and accept it as a social value in capitalism, we find this education important. We raise the question: How so that we are working our whole life and rarely ask ourselves: WHERE OUR MONEY GOES?
This night you know for sure that your money and 200 RSD token goes for veggie menu:
– Bećarac to warm up the soul
– Breadcrumbs made from buckwheat, corn, sesame and oats
– Green smoothie for brain duty
– Vege muffins with message in it
For artistic program participants in educational campaign present:
– street radio – street radio from Zrenjanin
– interviews with Roma women on topic of labor rights – PAOR Zrenjanin
– Film projection from the festival Uhvati film/ Catch the film, Novi Sad
– Marko Paunović, live performance
– DJ Katarina Lončarević, aktivist